Tired of Instagram? Do you want to delete or suspend an existing account for any reason? In this tutorial, we will explain step by step how your profile will disappear. Very simple, up to five minutes of movements show in hand!
Instagram is a social network par excellence. Affects all generations and allows you to send photos and videos to your subscribers. More than a billion users in 2021 will be the primary playground for influencers and celebrities to communicate. Every user has benefits that they follow diligently. However, it can happen that wayyou simply want to delete your account say goodbye to social networking.
There are two ways to get lost from Instagram. You can deactivate your account, which has the same effects as deletion, but in a temporary and reversible way. If you decide to permanently delete your account, please note that the return can no longer be made.
How to deactivate Instagram account?
Here’s a procedure you can easily follow from your computer:
- Open your web browser and launch Instagram page
- Enter your login information
- Click the profile icon in the upper-right corner of the window, and then click settings
- choose Temporarily disable my account
- Then enter your password to confirm your selection
And from the smartphone:
- Go to Instragram.com
- Now click on the profile picture and then on the gear in the upper left corner
- Direction tab edit profile
- Tap the command Temporarily disable your account
- Choose one of the available arguments
- Enter your password and click to confirm Temporarily disable your account
How to delete an Instagram account permanently
delete finally account on your smartphone or computer, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Open a dedicated page Delete your Instagram account
- Enter yours username and yours Password
- The list will give you reasons to leave
- Enter yours Password
- Click red button titled “Delete my account permanently”
Once this last click is made, your Instagram account will be permanently deleted. If you want to be part of this community later, you’ll need to create a brand new account. So say goodbye to all the photos and videos.
How to reactivate your Instagram account
If you have chosen to temporarily deactivate your account, please know that you can easily restore access to your Instagram profile. There is nothing simpler for this. All you have to do is log in again with your username and password. Be careful, but if you have confirmed the final closure of your account, be aware that you have up to 30 days to cancel and restore your account.
After this time, your photos and data will be permanently deleted from Instagram’s servers and thus lost forever. You know everything now! So, are you really going to quit Instagram or would you rather give new opportunities to social media? Let us know in the comments.