What you need to know on How to Show Battery Percentage on the iPhone 12
- swipe down from the upper right corner of the screen. The battery percentage is displayed in the upper right corner next to the battery icon.
- Press and hold the screen until the icon starts to move. Press +>Battery>Select widget style>Add widget>Done.
This article explains how to view the battery percentage on iPhone 12 and make it available on the home screen using a widget.
How to look at Battery Percentage on the iPhone 12
On earlier versions of iOS, you had to show on the battery percentage choice to see this information. Not on the iPhone 12! These days, the battery percentage possibility is on by default—you simply ought to grasp wherever to search out it.
TIP : If you update from an iPhone without facial recognition, you will see that the camera notch on the top no longer has enough horizontal space to display the battery icon and percentage at the same time.
- Swipe down from the upper right corner of the iPhone 12 screen to open the Control Center.
- The battery percentage is displayed next to the battery icon in the upper right corner of the screen. This is the remaining battery power of the iPhone 12.
- Swipe up or tap the bottom to close the control center.
If all you need to do is to check the battery level regularly, that is what you need to do. If you want to easily track battery health, consider adding widgets to the home screen. low power? These are different ways to charge the iPhone 12.
TIP : One way to find out the percentage of iPhone 12 battery power is to ask Siri. Use the side button to activate Siri, and then ask: “Hey Siri, how much battery do I have?” The battery percentage is displayed on the screen.
Adding the battery widget to iPhone 12
You can use the widgets in iOS 14 pre-installed on iPhone 12 to add the battery percentage widget to the home screen.
The method is as follows:
- Tap and hold the screen until the icon starts to move.
- Tap +.
- In the pop-up widget, click Battery.
- Choose the style of the widget you want to use. Swipe back and forth to see options. Display battery information of Apple devices connected to the phone, such as: B. Apple Watch or AirPods.
- Click to add the widget you want to use.
- The widget will be added to your home screen. Move it to the desired location and click “Finish”.